Monday, April 18, 2016

My PhD dream


One of my dream is to pursue a PhD at a top 40 ranked university. Many of them are in the United States. The university of my preference is the University of Chicago. The University of Chicago is ranked 8th world wide and its computer science faculty is ranked around 30th. Another reason why I chose that university is because in my previous work experience, I have been working with a professor from that university. So there is a big chance that I can get a good reference letter and a big chance to get accepted for the PhD program. Other than that Chicago is one of big major city in the USA. There are so many big companies in there so that during a summer break I can do a summer internship in one of those companies and hopefully I can have a good career after I graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment